Consulting the way it should be done.
Specializing in hands-on systems development with greater than 25 years of industry experience combining product definition, design and design verification. With a broad and diverse background that encompasses Bi-Polar, CMOS and PCB design techniques as well as transistor to architectural level designs. Extensive experience in delivering through rollout, "first of a kind" innovative products for Ethernet, 802.11 wireless LAN, CAN and HPNA networking products, embedded processor control systems and mechatronics I bring the experience and expertise that you need.
- More than 10 years of independent consulting experience.
- Awarded eight US patents, with three pending.
- Broad and diverse background: Bipolar, CMOS and PCB design techniques and transistor to architectural level design.
- Developed product definition and design verification environments for 802.3 Ethernet, 802.11 wireless LAN, CAN and HPNA networking.
- Complete system development of both hardware and software for mechatronics, Microchip PIC processor and embedded control systems.
- Qualified user of numerous CAE tools: Altium, Orcad, EAGLE, HSpice, Verilog, PALASM, DSPCAN, HyPerformix SES Workbench, the XILINX tool suite and Matlab.
- Knowledgeable in various programming languages: BASIC, C/C++ and PIC ASM.
- Utilized various System Bus Interfaces PCI, PCMCIA, One Wire, MII, I2C and SPI.
- Certified Microchip Consultant since 2005.